Thursday, November 27, 2008

Link Between Autism and Vaccination?

It's only a theory that vaccination is linked to autism. Looking back at my childhood, I realize that I got many shots from a pediatrician as a child. If vaccination really causes autism, does my autism cause vaccination or was I born with it, or is it both?

My parents said I didn't become very stupid or retarded until I started kindergarten. Now I'm beginning to think my autism PDD/PDD-NOS is linked to the vaccinations that I got as a child. How can I find out for sure? How can I get my hands on my medical records without my parents finding out? I don't even know where my medical records are. I can't see my family doctor without my parents finding out since I use their insurance. They don't want me to find out because they want me to be normal, so they don't want me to be labeled.

I have severe learning disability, cognitive disability, autism PDD or PDD-NOS, etc. I've dealt with many struggles in my life, so I really need to find out where my condition comes from.

No comments: