Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Frustrated and Stressed Out

I have a lot of catching up to do for school. I'm way behind with all my school assignments. There's a lot of work I need to make up. I wish I could handle being a full time student, but it's too much for me. I wish I could overcome the obstacle of my disability. I envy people that can work and be a full time student at the same time. It would be a miracle if I could pass all my classes this semester.

I feel so behind other people my age. At my age I should already be having a good career, not being a college student. I'm ashamed to be around my classmates that are a lot younger than me. I envy many people younger than me that have already achieved a lot. I've been dreaming of having a good career for years, but it seems like it's never going to happen--that it's only a dream.

1 comment:

Colibri Designs said...

"A dream itself is but a shadow" -- Hamlet.

Staci,

A dream is merely a dream--nothing more. You must act to achieve; merely wishing for fruition is essentially doing nothing. So for your sake, don't be busy doing nothing. Instead take control of your life, defy reality, and act and prove others wrong.

Vicente